10.03.2011

Dressing it up

I'm back!
I should begin by apologizing for the long break but we had a lot of stuff going on and I could not keep up with it all.

Here's what happens when you dont half of the ingredients for some delicious dressing. You just look in your pantry and take out things that sound like it would do the trick and then you just wing it.


Cilantro Lime Dressing

half a bunch of cilantro, chopped (or the whole bunch, depends on how cilantro-y you want it to be)
1 dry ranch dressing packet
1 C milk
1 C mayo
3 T lime juice
1 small can of chopped green chiles
garlic powder to taste.

Combine all and blend. You can stop there or add some hot sauce if you're feeling a little adventurous.
I usually am not.

Pour over your favorite salad, dip chips in it, or eat it by the spoonfulls.
I might have tried all of the above.

No comments: