7.08.2009

Making a list and checking it twice.

I've been working on my list.
And have gotten 3 completely checked off.
One half way, mostly because I cleaned my house but my vaccum is broken and I couldnt vaccum it. So I can't give myself total credit since its not ALL done.

So I feel really good that I'm getting things done. It usually takes me a while.
It must be this whole writing it down and having the word wide web look at it.
The lists are SLOWLY diminishing, but it's hard to break old habits.

Anyway, tonight I'm playing the Relief Society member and taking my best friend some dinner since she's still getting used to having a tiny human being to take care of. And I get to play mom for a while... until she starts crying....it really is a win win situation.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: