7.09.2009

Things you might not know about me.

I woke up one day and I liked Hawaiian pizza. I can't stand having my fingernails painted. I wear heels 6 out of the 7 days of the week. I love coconut ice cream. I drink very little of anything. I would choose to eat fruit over (almost) any food. I make promises to stop drinking diet coke about 8 times a year. I've always wanted to be really skinny. I never really learned how to play sports when I was younger because I was told those were for boys. I talk to myself constantly. I can't sing for the life of me. I wish I'd never quit playing the piano. I have to take advantage of creative spurts or my art suffers. I bite my nails when I'm nervous. I love my plants like they were my children. I'm afraid of animals but put on a brave face when I'm around them. I recently discovered I love tennis and I'm actual decent at it. I run for fun. I started dieting when I was ten. I love laughing until my stomach hurts. I cry about everything. I trust everyone too soon. I give people way too many chances. I forgive way too easily. I don't like being mad at others. I usually say I'm sorry first. I'm secretly afraid of tiny babies (I dont want to break them). I love being on vacation. I love to buy clothes. I have way too many pairs of shoes. It makes me sad that I always think in english now. I wish it wouldnt be so easy to forget words. I don't like when people take me too seriously.


I'm bored guys.

No comments: