12.01.2011

The first step

The first step is admitting I have a problem.
At some point this year I sat down and decided that I was going to bring my blog back to life and not abandon it like I had been.
But here's the thing. Once you start a bad habit, it's a pretty intense process to brake it.
I'll sit down to write and realize that CRAP, I haven't checked my Pintrest for half a day. People can post a lot of things while you sleep.
Or I'll dress nice for once and decide I should take a picture but realize quickly that I don't know what to do with my hands. So I go to pinterest and check what the ladies are doing with their hands in their pictures and OOH, cookies! I'll make those.


We're seeing a pattern here, right? PINTEREST and ADD are taking over my life.
In a good way, for the most part. It gives me ideas and makes me want to cook delicious dinners for my family and copy fashion bloggers and their saucy outfits, but it has also made me neglect the blog.

So here's an outfit. Because I actually got dressed AND put makeup on. And my inlaws backyard makes me look like I'm a decent at taking weird pictures of myself. and my dress has pockets, so my hands are taken care of.

Lets try this whole writing a blog thing again, shall we?



scarf- Kohl's, dress- Shade thrifted, belt-Kenneth Cole-Plato's, tights- Ralph Lauren TJ Maxx, boots-Target

No comments: