2.27.2011

Sunday Morning Fashion Show

What a week its been.
It has been fun and stressful, but at least it was short.
I took Jackson to the zoo for the first time,
(the pictures of Jackson at the zoo somehow got ERASED, so I'll have to take him again and redo our first trip to the zoo since I have none for memory's sake...sad)
James took me out on a long date,
I got offered a job,
I declined it,
I lost things,
I lost money,
and I lost my patience more than once.

Anyway, here's what I wore.
Except I'm lying because I changed my mind last minute and wore a dress and put my hair up but by then there wasnt enough time to take a picture.
So maybe I'll wear this next week.

cropped cardigan: TJ Maxx
Skirt: thrifted
Shoes: Ross
Everything is old so I don't know the prices but it all has to total less than $30 for sure.

No comments: