1.28.2011

Gloria/Sofia


About a week ago, a friend told me that her sister in law said I reminded her of Gloria from Modern Family.
As much as I wish she meant I looked JUST like her, I know its because of the way I act.
She's from Colombia and a pretty big deal from where I come from so I've practically grown up watching this woman in spanish novelas, dorky movies that go straight to video, and now this awesome actress on Modern Family.
The funniest thing of it all is that every time we watch it, James is always laughing at something she does because it reminds him of me. The loudness, the craziness, and even sometimes the way she says things. I don't have that strong of an accent or anything, but I have my latin moments at home. a lot.
Basically the purpose of this post is to declare my girl crush on her.
so sue me.