1.21.2011

Cheater

I've been cooking, don't worry.
Just haven't had time to get on and show you.
Jackson had a little cold this week, which he then transfered on to me.
It was joyous. Really.


Anyway. This wasn't in my menu.
But James felt like it, and I really wasn't going to argue because it's good and I didn't have to buy any extra stuff to make it.
BBQ Chicken, Rice and Broc

There really is no recipe for this. Make the rice as it tells you on the package. Steam some broccoli and sprinkle some salt on it.

And chicken. Well season chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder and brown on pan (about 6 minutes on each side?). When it's almost ready, add some bbq sauce to cover chicken and about 1/4 c of water. Put the lid on it and simmer on medium low heat for about 6 more minutes. Tadahhh!! done.

No comments: