12.18.2009

Things noticed while pregnant. period.

  • I am constantly thinking of what I will eat next.
  • I have panic attacks about having to take care of a human being.
  • I pray every day that I don't get sick again while pregnant. It may kill me.
  • I have panic attacks about deciding the name of this child.
  • I have become obsessed with my weight.
  • I have wanted everyone to finally be able to tell I'm pregnant, but now take offense when people ask me if I'm about to pop.
  • I went to bed at 9 last night and felt like it was 3 in the morning.
  • My face looks fat in pictures.
  • I pee at least 3 times per hour.
  • I have started reading into babies' cries to try and tell what is wrong. I'm not very good.
  • No shoes are comfortable anymore, just bearable.
  • I have heartburn after breakfast, lunch and dinner.
  • The baby is pushing/sitting/biting on my sciatic nerve and it makes me walk with a limp.
  • James said I walked like a penguin.
  • Even walking lately seems like cruel and unusual punishment.
  • It's nice when someone gives up their spot in the bathroom line because they see your belly.
  • It's also nice when that one guy stood up from his seat in the subway when I was in NY and let me have it. If only he knew I was on the verge of tears from the pain.
  • I have panic attacks about not having anything really ready for this baby yet.
  • I can't wait to have this baby in my arms.

No comments: