10.05.2009

Talk about worries.

Dear Life,
Why do weekends always end so fast?
we learned and listened to conference and told ourselves we would try and be better people.
I loved being able to be inspired and uplifted.
I'm still not showing...to people. I see my belly when I'm getting in the shower and there is no doubt it's there... but people are challenged.
All I want to eat these days is authentic Venezuelan food and I think my mom is getting sick of it.
Fall is here to stay and I am having a love hate relationship with its new weather. I've worn boots twice, and finally got to wear tights today, but I wish it was summer and I was still wearing sandals.
It is getting so hard to exercise when all I want to do is lay around, specially when my hips are hurting.
I. need. a. new. bra. It is seriously one of the funniest things that has happened to me and doing this just seems so odd, since I have been the same size for the last 5 years of my life.
Please help me keep my house as clean as possible; I don't like spending Saturdays cleaning.
Thanks for letting me fit into my pants still, it makes me feel like I still have a little bit of control over my body.

Please make this week go fast, I love the weekends if you couldn't tell.
Love,
Jess

No comments: