10.14.2009

Looking for Fitness Friend!!

Are you tired of looking fat?
Are you finding rolls of fat in new places?
Are you growing a baby inside of you?

If you have answered yes to one or all of these questions, YOU NEED ME.
Actually, it means I need you... and you might need me!

I am looking for someone who wants to be my Fitness Friend! I have really fallen out of my workout routine and would like to find someone in the South Jordan (or near to that) area to come work out with me. We can either work out at my club house or I also have a membership at the local community center.

Also, the community center has some really great group fitness classes that we could get ourselves involved in, so hurry up and let's be Fitness Friends!!

C'mon, you know you want it just as bad as I do!

2 comments:

Cati said...

I need a Fitness something... seems like with my kiddo's it might be a bit out of our way, (maybe its just an excuse) but I can be e-Fitness.... you know, check up on goals, and what nots online and you check up on mine..... not growing a baby but sure need to get rid of 5-10 lbs...

Good luck on your search!!

Look at fitday.com
you can track what you eat (just cause you are prego doesn't mean you can eat whatever you want you know?) fresh, healthy crap, and maybe once a week a nice little naughty treat, you can track exercise, and how much you burn on each activity you do, this is way too long already...

but all together is a nice website.. check it out.

Jessica said...

Thanks Cati! I have been trying hard to take care of myself but I have been sooo tired by the time I get home and make dinner that the last thing I want to do is go work out!
But I am going to check it out and start trying to at least go 3-4 days a week to start with.
Thanks so much!