10.14.2009

Dear Little One,

Hey, it's been a while.
I miss you.
I wish I had doctor's appointments every week
so I could see all the growth that is going on in there.
They told me you are making little eyebrows and lashes this week
and that is only going to make you cuter;
Even if you do use those to show me how angry you are at me or how weird you think I am.


Last week you made me have heart burn ALL the time,
and I would walk around miserable with nothing to make it better.
Finally one night I drank a little milk and it made me feel better
so now anytime I feel it coming on, I go for the cold milk.
This week though, you are doing much better and
I'm pretty happy again.

I get to find out whether you are a little man or woman
in about 3 1/2 weeks!
Can you believe time is flying so quickly??
I cant believe I am almost 4 months along.
You have made this quick and easy for me so far so keep it up.

Know that mama loves you.
And that she is trying to exercise but it is just so hard!
I will try better so my face doesnt get super round by the time
you're ready to come out;
I want to make sure to make a good first impression.

Love you,
Mama

No comments: