9.11.2009

Decisions I need YOU to make for us.

Guys.
We're having a dilemma.
I like both of these cribs.
A lot. And so does James.
But, obviously, we can only buy one.
I like the first one because of its clean and simple lines.
I like the second one because it has a lot of dimension and it is unique.
They are both unique.
I love the combination of the white and the expresso because
we are planning on refinishing the other pieces for the room this way.
And now I am at a blank.
James already told me which one he liked, and I kind of like the other
but I won't tell you so you won't be biased.

Anyway. Help me.
Pretty please.

You have until about 4:00 pm today.
Then I'm taking the plunge!
But please. help.
Love you,
Us.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a hard choise. I really Love them both. But I'm leaning towards the second one. I just love the look of it!!

Good luck!!!!

Stephanie Larson said...

They're both cute... but I like the first one lol

Emily said...

I like them both a lot. For the same reasons that you said you like them both. I would say, if you are going to have a lot of dimension and excitement in other areas of the room, get the first one, to offset it. If the rest of the room is going to be more muted, then get the second one, to offset it! :-) Hope that helps.

Stephanie said...

I like the second one best. But they are both really nice. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I vote for number two. The storage underneath is valuable, and it's a beautiful crib. Of course, if you still decide to go with number one after knowing my wishes, I probably will still love your child.

Stephany said...

It is a hard choice... being that they are both awesome. I think I am liking the first one the more I look at it. It's simple yet so beautiful. Good luck!

Jessica said...

Thanks guys! That's a pretty close call, but Target is now being stupid and won't let me make this order for some reason so the decision will probably not be made just yet (I think it's a sign I need to wait it out a little longer). As soon as I do buy it though, I'll keep your recommendations in my thoughts and will let you guys know which one we picked! Thanksss!