2.20.2011

Sunday Morning Fashion Show

I don't buy it if it's not on sale.
I had that seed planted in me while I was still very little by my mother and I love her for that.
Why pay full price for something you can buy a few weeks later for half off?



So in an effort to show you both my findings and my style, I have decided to do a new post every week of what I wore on Sunday.
These are not new findings necessarily, just what's in my closet.

I've seen this little idea in other blogs and have loved seeing what people wear and how they put things together. So don't make fun of me for not knowing how to pose or what to do with my hands or face.


Sundays are sometimes the only days I put on some makeup and try something other than jeans or sweatpants on, so...this is both for you to see the deals I have found AND for me to maybe get on the ball and look less like Liz Lemon after her break-up with Carol.
I swear I saw a fanny pack the other day and concidered the positives.

What I wore:

Shirt- Ross $7
Skirt- Target $10
Tights- Tj Maxx $4
Shoes- Charlotte Russe $10


Total: $31

1 comment:

Married Mannings said...

Youre so cute!! Love the outfit!