11.04.2010

Sour Cream Chicken Pasta

Last night I made a great crock-pot dinner.
I got the recipe from my awesome SIL, Sarah.
I adjusted it a little, but the credit is all hers!
I kept smelling the chicken and I wanted to eat it for hours before it was done.


Sour Cream Chicken Pasta


4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (I only had 2 and cut them into 4 thinner pieces)
12 oz Sour Cream
1/4 C grated parmesan cheese
1/2 C Chicken Broth
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Lemon pepper
1 tsp dried parsley (I didnt have any)
1/4 tsp garlic powder (I did 1/2 tsp)
1 small bad of frozen mixed veggies.
1 box bowtie pasta (I used rotini because that's what I had)

Grease crockpot with some PAM, and add frozen chicken breasts. Let them cook until almost done and shred (like 2 hours on high). Combine all other ingredients (except pasta and veggies)and pour into crockpot with chicken. Let cook for low for 2 hours. While that is going, cook pasta according to box with veggies and drain. Set aside. Once it's been two hours, taste and season more with salt and garlic if needed.
Pour pasta and veggies into crock pot when chicken is done and mix well.
Serve with breadsticks or rolls and you're set!
This made about 8 large servings.

No comments: