9.24.2010

Oceanside


Last week we were in California for our very first vacation as a family. We loved it. We got to spend time with our family and spend time under the sun. Other than the 24 bug that went around EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON in our party, it couldnt have been better.
Jackson loved sticking his feet in the sand and I'm sure there will be plenty more trips to the beach which he will get to enjoy.
I'm sorry I've been so bad at keeping this blog updated. Ever since I quit working, it isnt second nature to get online and blog. BUT, starting monday, it's all changing.
I will post at least three times a week and will keep you updated on family, get you some good recipes and maybe even show you some good deals I've gotten lately.
So there are great things to come.
I've missed you!

1 comment:

Chimney Cleaning Champaign said...

Thoughtful blog, thanks for sharing.