10.20.2009

Babbbbby!

I don't like buttoning up my pants anymore.
Zipper still holds up my pants just as well,
so why go the extra step and make both of us a little uncomfortable?

Sleeping has become a chore.
I don't really sleep very well,
but as long as you're alright I guess I'll toughen up.

I get to see you next week and I cant wait.
We get to see how big you are and how well
you are developing.
You are the size of a thing of Mascara!
So every morning as I am getting ready
and I put mascara on, I smile at the thought.

We've decided to find out what you are in a super special way.
Where we get to find out with your grandparents
and your aunts and uncles present.
I'll tell you more about it later.

I just want to let you know that I love you,
and I already can't imagine my life without you.
The fatness, the mood swings, the heartburn...
It is all more than worth it.

I can't wait to meet you
and tell you everything while holding you
and smelling you and kissing you.

Daddy talks to you every night.
He thinks he needs to scream into my belly for you to hear him;
he's just silly.
He is just so excited to meet his new little friend.
I have a feeling you will like him as much as I do.

We love you.

No comments: